[LCC] NAQP SSB Teams forming

Mark Ketchell k5er at arrl.net
Fri Jan 16 16:50:48 EST 2009

OK Guys,
        The NAQP SSB is THIS WEEKEND. Starting at noon and running until
midnight(singles can only run for 10 hours).

        I need to know who is planning to work NAQP SSB as a single op. Once
again, I will be registering a team(s), but it must be done prior to the event
start (noon Saturday). I know Pat and Charlie will be doing a multi @ Pats, so
their score will count for the CLUB, but not for a team. I'll be out of pocket
early tonight, but may be able to check mail late. I'll also check in the
morning before the contest. I'll check both the reflector and my direct email,
so you can send it either place.

        So far, we have the following:

LCC Mudbugs:
1.  K5ER
2.
3.
4.
5.

Come on, guys, lets get on the air and have some fun!

73!