[LCC] Dayton Contester's Dinner

Mark Ketchell k5er at arrl.net
Thu Jan 15 18:35:05 EST 2009

OK Guys,
	I guess I am a couple of days behind on this. Tickets are now on sale for
the Contester's Dinner in Dayton, to be held on Saturday, May 16, 2009.
Individual cost is $37. Seating is randon and tables seat 8 people. At our
last club meeting, we had discussed pooling resources and geting a table in
the Louisiana Contest Club's name.

	I would like to know who is planning to go to Dayton, and who is
interested in the Contester's dinner. If we can get eight club members
willing to put up the money, I'll make the table reservation. Scott, W5WZ
and I have already talked, so we only need 6 more. What say, Guys, who
want's to be a part. Won't it be great for the LCC to have its own table in
its first year of existance?

	Let me know, the sooner the better, as they always sell out.

73!
Mark, K5ER

you can email me direct, if you prefer. k5er at arrl.net