[LCC] Last minute appeal, NAQP

Jay Bromley jayw5jay at cox.net
Wed Feb 25 20:16:38 EST 2009

Good god I just saw the typos, I meant to say----by the time----by now you should expect totally crap from your good friend jay!  :-)

73 de jay..
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Jay Bromley
  To: cfmorris at bellsouth.net ; lcc at louisianacontestclub.org
  Cc: 'Junior' ; 'Roland Guidry' ; 'KE5OG, Bill' ; 'wb5aaa' ; 'Jay Bromely W5JAY' ; n5zm at adxa.org
  Sent: Wednesday, February 25, 2009 6:18 PM
  Subject: Re: Last minute appeal, NAQP

  Hi Charlie,
  I am so sorry for not replying back, but Kathy and I are heading up to St Louis to take Hannah up for scholarship interview this weekend.  But the time we get back Saturday evening most of the contest is over.  Plus I am not sure my old wire antenna would do you much good.
  Please give me a rain check on this dude.

  73 de jay..