[LCC] LA QSO Party

Roland Guidry rguidry at na5q.us
Tue Feb 10 14:43:46 EST 2009

Steve,

I need more info on the Delta Division QP. Is the idea to do away with the
ARQP. LAQP, MSQP and TNQP to have one Qso Party for all four states like the
New England QP or others similar to it with combined states.

Personally I believe that there would be more participation with the Delta
QP rather than a QP for each individual state. Acknowledging that all Delta
Div. states would have to agree.

ARQP and TNQP have theirs in September 2nd wkend and first wkend
respectively. LAQP and MSQP have theirs in February 2nd wkend and last wkend
respectively.

I would prefer a weekend in September as it is less likely to interfere with
other major contest. I think the way most of Delta Div State QP have it now
is good, Operator chooses mode and operates single or dual mode.

These are my thoughts only and publish them to start ideas and suggestions
for you.

Roland NA5Q

  _____