[LCC] FW: Dec 28-Jan 4, 2010 Contest Calendar

Charles Morrison cmorrison at lusfiber.net
Wed Dec 30 11:03:19 EST 2009

If anyone is planning on operating RTTY Roundup this weekend, be sure to add
LCC to your Club Affiliation.  I'm out, heading to Orlando for the game.  So
someone needs to take the torch for LCC in the RTTY world.

Good luck to everyone and have a happy and safe new year!

Charlie
KI5XP

Calendar

http://www.wkdxa.com/mainsite/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&lay