[LCC] FW: NAQP SSB Teams

Scott Dickson w5wz at w5wz.com
Thu Aug 13 21:45:09 EDT 2009

Any other takers for NAQP teams?

K5ER

N5RKK

W5WZ

--Scott, W5WZ

  _____

From: Mark, K5ER [mailto:k5er at arrl.net]
Sent: Saturday, August 08, 2009 20:55
To: LCC at louisianacontestclub.org
Subject: [LCC] NAQP SSB Teams

Hi Guys,
        Well, NAQP cw is in the books. We didn't have much participation for
teams in the club, but the several of us who participated had fun.

        Its now about 6 1/2 days till the start of the NAQP SSB. Complete
rules are at http://ncjweb.com/naqprules.php     We will be forming teams
for this as well. Only single op stations are eligible to be on a team. If
interested, post a message to the reflector with the subject "NAQP Teams".
I'll compile a list (daily?) and post it back to the reflector. If you can
only work part time, that's OK, we just need to generate exposure for the
club, and have some fun. Who knows, having a member win individually, or
having a club sponsored team win wouldn't be too bad either.

        We ARE a contest club, so let's get on the air and contest!

Call            full time    Part time
K5ER            X
N5RKK   X
W5WZ                 X (may end up full time)

Who else???

73!
Mark

"laissez les Contest roulez!" (Let the Contest roll!)