[LCC] Louisiana Section Ham of the Year Award

Scott Dickson, W5WZ W5WZ at arrl.net
Wed Aug 12 18:14:13 EDT 2009

Gentlemen:

The attached form will be used to nominate an outstanding HAM of the year
for the Louisiana Section.  The nominee selected (by a committee from the
Section Cabinet) for the award will then be entered into nomination for
Delta Division HAM of the year.  I would like to have all nominations in
hand by September 15.  There should be many excellent, hard working
candidates in the Section who deserve such an award.

I propose that this be an annual presentation.  Hopefully my successors will
continue with it.

Jim Bookter please forward this email and form to all club contacts for
their input as well.

73

Gary K5GLS