[LCC] next LCC meeting

Mark, K5ER k5er at arrl.net
Wed Apr 8 01:24:07 EDT 2009

***Meeting Update

	The next meeting of the Louisiana Contest Club will be the Monroe hamfest,
on April 25. We are slated for the 10 AM forum slot. Our time will be split
as follows: 1st half hour, presentation on RTTY Contesting by KI5XP. 2nd
half, club business meeting, including election of officers for 2009/2010.

	Nominations for club officers will close on April 9. The club website's
nominations link will then change to a voting page.
As of Tuesday, April 7, the only nominations we have are:
President - Mark, K5ER
Vice Pres. - Charlie, KI5XP
Sec/Treas - Scott, W5WZ
Director - Roland, NA5Q
Director - W5AG, Archibald

	If there are any further nominations, please let me know ASAP! email K5ER
<at> ARRL <dot> net. or phone 318-323-6621 (office).

President,
LouisianaContestClub(.org)