[LCC] Google Maps

W5DDL Server na5q at w5ddl.org
Thu Nov 13 12:49:16 EST 2008

Got Google Maps working again. One of our members cannot be seen when you
first access the maps page. K4GM, George is located in Virginia and there is
a marker there for him. You can see it if you reduce the size of the map to
cover most of the USA. Thanks George for joining our group, you have a
wealth of information that I am sure will be valuable to our group as you
share it.

Congratulations, to K5ER, Mark for getting our website move successfully and
setting up this nice reflector for us to easily reach other members of the
group.

Good luck in the upcoming contest. I will be in Houston, TX for a family
wedding, but I will be thinking about all the fun I will be missing out on.
Hi!

73, Have a good day!

Roland NA5Q