[LCC] RTTY Competition

Charles Morrison cfmorris at bellsouth.net
Tue Dec 23 09:37:42 EST 2008

Yeah, the biggest disadvantage is that darn INI file.  I believe the author
got a bit lax in development, and the biggest problem is that advances in
the program require the direct editing of the startup ini file instead of
adding settings to the GUI directly.  N1MM doesn't have this problem.

Like my last email, 2 thoughts.  You're comfortable and efficient with NA,
nothing wrong with that.  But, if you'd like to branch out with the newer
advances (skimmer, scoreboard, bandmapping, etc) you're going to have to
bite the bullet eventually and get away from DOS.  Just not enough real
estate on the screen.  :)

Charlie
Ki5xp