[LCC] RTTY Competition

Charles Morrison cfmorris at bellsouth.net
Mon Dec 22 22:26:06 EST 2008

Man, if you were using Linux or a Mac, I'd cut you some slack, but still
running DOS.  Wow.  :)

Easy as pie with Windows, only port you need is for Rig control, and I'm
sure that even the archaic NA supports that, so I'd guess you already have
that covered.  Do need a sound card though.  :)

Let me know if you need one, I'll fedex you one of the multitude ISA bus
(dos, right? Hee hee) Soundblaster 16's that I stock piled for running RITTY
back in the day.

Charlie
KI5XP