[LCC] CTU 2009

Charles Morrison cfmorris at bellsouth.net
Tue Dec 16 20:23:51 EST 2008

Hey Mark, great info, thanks again!

I didn't know CTU was going to do a 3rd year, or are they starting over
first year?  I wasn't planning on taking it again, unless the courses go
beyond the first and second years.

About the table, that's an awesome idea.  I personally usually get a table
as the Lafayette crew (with Arkansas, Texas and maybe Mississippi ex-pat's
thrown in) usually fills one up.  If you get a table for the club, we'll
need to inform Tim, if possible, to put them together.  Now of course,
that'll mean that they're pretty far in the back, as the big boys are
usually in front, but it'd be nice to be together.

Charlie

KI5XP