[LCC] New Menu Selection on website!

Roland Guidry rguidry at na5q.us
Fri Dec 5 11:47:22 EST 2008

I received an email from Hamilton Carter, KD0FNR, concerning a new web site
he developed and is being advertised. The web site has excellent practice
exams built-in.

I reviewed the practice exams and they are very good, so I thought it would
be nice to include them on our website for those Technician Class hams that
would like to upgrade their ham license to make some serious efforts in
contests. The more hams that will upgrade to contest the better. I have
Hamilton permission to post the exams on our website.

The web site address is: http://copaseticflow.blogspot.com/ for those
interested in reviewing the entire site.

73, de Roland NA5Q